Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Trim & Paint

Yesterday, Wednesday 7/25, the trim crew finished installing all the trim.  When we got to the house in the evening, it looked like the painter had also come back and started to spackle all the trim and some dings in the drywall.  He left the can of spackle and metal spatula thingy, so I went around and spackled some more spots he missed.

The trim people also installed the steps off the sliding glass door, the handrail on the basement stairs, and the columns on the front porch. 



Keystone still needs replaced

Today, the painter came back and sprayed all the doors and trim white.  He will be back Monday to do the final/second coat of paint, re-hang the doors, and maybe install the hardware.  After the flooring is installed, he'll be back again to touch everything up and fix the window issues.





I also have another issue and I think OhioMags did too.  I'm sure it's a common thing and I need to let it go, but it's bugging me.  The first time the painter came in, he rinsed out his paint cans and flipped them upside down inside the house on the subfloor to dry.  So I have big paint/wet stains in the great room and sunroom.  Then today, this big spot was in the entry/great room.  I'm guessing it's from the paint sprayer.  Logically, I know it'll be covered up with flooring, but it still irks me...a lot.



Reminder...we're having a Wayne Homes Open House on Sunday, August 5 from 1-4 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment